Upcoming Board Meetings
Contact us if you need additional information.
IPDC 2020 Regional Legislative AgendaIPDC-2021-Legislative-Agenda-Approved-12.15.20
Full Board Meeting – March 18, 2021
Board Actions and Background:
- Revisions to the Commission Budget; IPDC Received monies from WIOA to finish work on the advanced Manufacturing Career Pathways Programs
- Approved the Slate of Officers and Executive Committee of IPDC
- Resolution in Support of Cleveland County becoming an ARC County
- Resolution in Support of several legislative actions regarding Technical Assistance Funds for COGS in the areas of Water Resource Planning, Broadband Planning and Housing Authorities.
- Resolution in Support of the preservation of and monies to several Federal Government Programs that assist and have assisted the membership governments of the IPDC in the areas of the Appalachian Regional Commission, Economic Development Administration, WIOA which include monies for dislocated workers and workforce training, the USDA’s Rural Development Division, and Community Development Block Grants which include investments in utilities, housing, downtown redevelopment and industrial development for our membership governments.
Building Space Needs, Utilization & Space Reuse Study
Throughout the Fall of 2017, IPDC conducted a study of its space needs at its headquarters in Rutherfordton. The results were finalized in December, 2017 and were discussed at the January 9th, 2018 meeting of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors will continue the building needs discussion at future meetings. Building Space Needs, Utilization, & Space Reuse Study.
Other Board of Director Documents
- Nominating Committee Report – Executive Committee Nominations
- IPDC Board Support Resolution Cleveland County
- IPDC Resolution for Federal Program Support
- IPDC Support Resolution for Legislative Matter
- NADO Legislative Priorities
- NC ARCOG 2017 Legislative Priorities & Federal Agenda