IPDC Board of Directors Information
March 14, 2017 IPDC Board Actions and Background:
- Revisions to the IPDC Budget; IPDC Received monies from WIOA to finish work on the advanced Manufacturing Career Pathways Programs
- Approved the Slate of Officers and Executive Committee of IPDC
- Resolution in Support of Cleveland County becoming an ARC County
- Resolution in Support of several legislative actions regarding Technical Assistance Funds for COGS in the areas of Water Resource Planning, Broadband Planning and Housing Authorities.
- Resolution in Support of the preservation of and monies to several Federal Government Programs that assist and have assisted the membership governments of the IPDC in the areas of the Appalachian Regional Commission, Economic Development Administration, WIOA which include monies for dislocated workers and workforce training, the USDA’s Rural Development Division, and Community Development Block Grants which include investments in utilities, housing, downtown redevelopment and industrial development for our membership governments.
NADO Legislative Conference 2017
Economic Development Legislation
Aging Issues 2017
Impediments to Fair Housing
Workforce Presentations and Documents June 2017
Letters to US Representatives Regarding CDBG funding